CRM-service Oy is an ambitious growth organization. During the past financial year, our revenue grew 35 %. This year, we are seeking similar growth through our own companies in Finland and Sweden as well as through our international resellers. We launched an entirely new version of our service last year, with which we want to provide our customers with the most capable solutions as a platform for the development of their business. Our goal is to become the fastest-growing CRM service provider in the Nordics through our content customers in the near future.
At CRM-service, the sales team is the engine that drives the Finnish associations’ and SMEs’ reach of our CRM/ERP -solution. We’re seeking a qualified sales manager who can help keep this engine running with his/her own sales skills. The ideal sales manager has deep experience with the entire sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and deal closing. We’re looking for a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and a successful track record.
Objectives of this role
- Represent the company effectively with comprehensive knowledge of our offerings
- Research associations’ and SMEs’ needs and identify how our solutions address them
- Achieve personal sales objectives by planning thoroughly, setting goals, analyzing performance data, and making forecasts
- Generate leads, and establish and nurture client relationships
- Create and execute a tactical sales plan that expands our customer base
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships that address their needs
- Ensure that personal quotas are met
Required skills and qualifications
- Five or more years of experience in CRM/ERP solution sales in a corporate setting
- Proven record of success with the entire sales process from planning to closing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Proven virtual sales team leadership
- Fluent in verbal and written Finnish and English
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Trustworthy speaking experience
- The proven success rate at levels above sales quota
- Swedish is considered as a plus
Both Turkka Yli-Hakala (CEO) tel. +358 41 534 0053 and Marja Keso (COO) tel. +358 400 906 424 are delighted to provide more information.
Interested? Please submit your application with salary request and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30.11.2022.